Thursday, November 13, 2008
Workin' for Obama...?
So I filled out my job application today to work for the new Obama administration. As I was in the process of filling it out, I was getting the overwhelming sense that I might not get a call back on this one. It started when I saw the note that says some positions will require you to go through a congressional hearing, and public disclosure of your assets and other monetary gains. I don't think it will take them too long to go through all my assets. As I went on there was a question that asked, what is the largest budget you have had direct oversight on? The lowest option was 2 million. I checked off N/A.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
its ok bizzel, I'll put you in charge of my 700 billion dollar consumer relief project. I call it the "Jeff Scholarship Fund" and as soon as I get congressional approval for it, I'll put down your name as the sole person responsible for keeping track of it. Sound like fun?
I'm in... I'll go ahead and update my CV.
Post a Comment